Been MIA my son had pneumonia then I got it and so on and so forth.. So I am quite literally back online with another card project. This one was prompted by Happy Little Stampers March CAS challenge: Sponging.
I thought this card would be a wonderful way to celebrate Palm Sunday. The colors, graphics, and design have all the markers of this holy day. I hope you like it...
This card was ridiculously easy and amazingly pretty!
Here is how I did it:
- Scored the CS at 30 degrees in a grid pattern
- Stamped the image then heat embossed in white
- Sponged Distressed Inks on CS now showcasing the scored lines.
- Wiped off the embossed leaves with water to clean them off.
- Stamped sentiment, die cut the shape and sponged color around the tag.
- Used dimensional adhesive and adhered the tag.
That is it! I hope you have a great day!
All the best,