For today I am entering this card into two challenges. One challenge is I am entering is Less is More. I hope this is CAS. It has tons of white space and minimal decoration.. The challenge however was to use sprays/mists in the cards design. More about that later. I used two spray colors- blue for the color and silver for the shine. The second challenge I am entering is CAS(E) this Sketch. Again very minimal and thought the two would be perfect together.. Well here it is.. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.. Enjoy!
|The aquatic theme is fun and whimsical.|
Using minimal color and keeping it clean. (I hope)
|Simple fish and seaweed graphics from |
Gina K. Designs
|Detail showing the focal image. You can see just a|
bit of shine but it was hard to capture.
CAS(E) this Sketch: CTS #139
Less is More: Week 239 'Lucky Dip'
I really liked how this turned out. It is so fun and cheery perfect for any occasion. So here is how I did it..
- Cut and scored white CS to an A2 size card. set aside.
- Die cut scallops using scrap paper.
- Lightly misted the die cut with re-positional spray mount and placed it on a piece of CS.
- Added mist colors blue and silver and removed the mask.
- Die cut the sprayed image into a circle and added it to the card base
- Stamped fish and seaweed then fussy cut and added it to the card base.
- Stamped sentiment and cut into a strip and added it to the card bse.
All the best,