Always Playing with Paper: Anything Goes
This is my submission for the challenge!! I hope you like it!!
|Fun Easter card with Jelly bean background.|
|The word 'easter' is done using a |
technique called partial die cutting.
|This card has a ton of dimension.|
|Jelly bean background is so colorful and cheery.|
Okay so this is how I did it:
- I stamped the jelly bean background stamp by Peddler's Pack. I just love the background stamps from Peddler's Pack.. All you have to do is essentially color.. The shading is all done for you on the stamp in the form of stippling. Awesome effect with awesome results. Trimmed the image to the shape of the card. Approx. 6" x 4".
- Then I used the alphabet dies and spelled 'easter' using a technique called partial die-cutting. Click here to see how to do it.. Adhered it to the background image with dimensional adhesive.
- Stamped the lilies using Stampin' Up!'s Fifth Avenue Floral (retired) colored and fussy cut the images. Again, using dimensional adhesive I popped the lilies up for dimension and some differentiation from the flowers to the background.
- On the bottom of the card the three words that wrap up Easter so perfectly were stamped in black. These sentiments came from the Stampin' Up! set Indescribable Gift..
- Added some dots to separate the words.
I just love the way this turned out and hope you do too. Thank you so much for stopping by and hope to see you soon. Now it is time to play with my son!! Yippee!!
All the best,