Today I am playing along with The Paper Players and Make My Monday Challenge. What wonderful inspiration!
The Paper Players- PP239
Make My Monday- Photo Inspiration
This is my first attempt at making a scene using just watercolor. I have a ton to learn and this is definitely not my last time using this way of coloring.
I hope you like it...
|Die-cut the word 'Happy' along with stamping the word|
'birthday' makes for an eye popping sentiment.
|The bird and 'hsppy' seem to play off each other.|
|Sequins add just a bit of sparkle.|
- Cut my watercolor base to 4.5"x 6" and started painting my background.
- Blotted the extra water to form the white spots for clouds.
- Stamped the bird and blossoms using StazOn and just to be safe, I heat set the images
- painted the bird, blossoms and some of the branches
- Die-cut the word 'Happy' and adhered it diagonally to the card.
- Stamped 'Birthday' in black ink and then traced it using a bold marker.
- Added the sequins for a touch of sparkle.
- Mounted the watercolor to black CS then on the H2O-paper base.
Well we will see again and thank you so much for stopping by.
All the best,