I first want to give a huge thank you to the DT from House of Cards choosing my design as the Top Winner for their March Challenge!! Click here to see the my design. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
So now to today's card. This card is my take on Runway Inspired Challenge (RIC #81). I love the color, color, color everywhere... The hint of silver on the clasps of her dress and those wonderful shoes just shined. Here is the image:
Runway Inspired Challenge
And here is my card! I hope you like it!! If you like a lot of white space you better stop here... ha!
|This Moroccan style Die from Papertrey Ink is|
remarkably easy and looks like you spend hours on it.
|This is a great way to use up scraps!!|
|Silver 'birthday' sentiment adds just the right|
touch to finish this card off.
|A built up sentiment added to show some dimension|
|This silver sentiment is a perfect compliment to |
all the surrounding color!
- Cut my white card base to A2- 4.25" x 5.5"
- Die cut black CS with a quatrefoil die to cover the card base
- Picked out scraps in colors that were inspired by the photo.
- Die cut the scraps with the same die.
- Adhered the different colors to the base of the card filling in all the empty spaces.
- Die cut the sentiment 'birthday' out of black CS 4x to build up the phrase.
- Die cut the sentiment again but in silver
- sandwiched all the die cut pieces together using the silver sentiment for the top
- Adhered the word to the card.
All the best