For today I am going to play along with Inkspirational challenge with a color challenge 'anything goes with kraft'. This card has been in my sketch book for several months but never came to fruition until this challenge. I hope you enjoy it as much as I liked making it..
|Snippets of the drinks through the windows|
and dots around the windows
has a festive feeling.
|Gold and white cord adds a lot |
of texture to the card..
|Detail of the die-cut sentiment and|
coordinating stamped image.
|Sending this to Inkspirational|
Challenge #87: Kraft
- Cut and scored my white CS to an A2 size card base.
- Cut kraft paper smaller then card base and rounded all the corners.
- Die cut the circles on the kraft paper as shown
- Dry fit the kraft paper on the card base and lightly traced the die cut circles.
- Wrapped the gold and white cording around the die cut circles and edges of the kraft paper. Set aside.
- Stamped the glasses using the traced circles as a guide erasing the guidelines when finished.
- Adhered the kraft panel to the card base.
- Punched/die cut circles; 3 with color and the rest white then adhering them to the kraft base.
- Stamped the 'happy birthday' sentiment with black ink on the kraft paper.
- Die cut the 'cheers' sentiment and added it to the card.
I hope you enjoyed your stay and thank you so much for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment good, great, or otherwise! Take care all!
All the best,