I usually write a post at night but for this post I am writing it during the day which is kind of ironic because the theme of the AAA Cards Blog is to create a star scene. I think this card turned out so well.. Here it is, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do..
|Simple yet a very effective watercolor sky.|
Black became a dominate color but still has an air of lightness.
|Sending this card to:AAA Cards: |
Challenge #43-Starry Night
|Pillars of Creation|
- Cut and scored my white CS to 4.25" x 5.5"- A2 size
- Cut watercolor paper smaller then the width of the base but leaving the same height.
- Wet paper in various areas and added color. Continued this process with multiple colors. Let it dry.
- Added sentiment using VersaMark Ink then heat embossed white.
- Added white 'stars' with a white gel pen.
- Adhered the watercolor panel to the CS panel.
- Added a black strip for balance.
- Punched out stars in various sizes then placed them on the card.
Well that is it for me today.. I hope all of you in blog-land are doing well.. Take care and please feel free to leave a comment good, great, or otherwise.. Thank you for stopping by..