Inkspirational is the challenge I am entering today. I must admit I am a self professed space geek! I am so intrigued on all we found out and all the mysteries the universe still has for us to uncover. Fascinating!! Okay, back to the challenge.
|A lot of space around... well... SPACE.|
|Cut out the image and attached it to my printed|
CS with two brads. leaving the bottom of the image
to 'float' off the card.
|Added just a bit of sparkle |
with only 3 sequins
So this is how I did it:
- Cut and scored my card base to A2: 4.25" x 5.5".
- Cut Midnight Blue CS to match the A2 size. Adhered it the base.
- Created and printed out the sentiment.
- Cut the sentiment CS to 1/8" smaller on each side.
- Stamped image, colored, and fussy cut.
- Attached the space image to the sentiment CS using two brads then adhered the entire thing to the blue base..
- Added some sequins for some starry sparkle.
That is it for now... Thank you so much for stopping by and spending time with me. Don't forget to leave a comment good, great or otherwise. Take care and have a great day.
All the Best,