Today I am entering the Fusion Challenge with lots of flowers and glorious color!! Just like the inspiration photo...
|Entering Fusion Challenge|
This challenge inspired me from day one... I have had this idea since this inspiration came out... I should have just done it but there are only 24 hours in a day... Well here is my card and really hope you like it...
|Lots of color and depth|
|Perfect sentiment for the card and the sponged edges|
give it that elegance it needs.
|Printing seed packets saved a ton of time..|
|Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5|
|Showing all the glorious dimension!!|
The color, texture of the inspiration photo, and the layout of the sketch was the perfect storm for me… What a lovely card to promote ‘Happy Days’..
So this is how I did it.
- Cut and scored my card base to 4.25” 5.5”
- Cut background paper then dry embossed the paper with an inked up embossing folder.
- Stamped the wood texture on a plain piece of scrap.
- Cut out printed images of seed packets then adhered it to the base.
- Taped down the wood texture panel to the card.
- Stamped the images from the soon to be retired set from Stampin Up? Colored them, did a bit of fussy cutting and attached all that to the card.
- Stamped the sentiment, die cut into a shape, and then sponged lightly around the edges with the die still on
Well that is it for me I hope you a very good night and I want to thank you so much for stopping by..
All the Best,