yada, yada, yada!! Here is my card for today full of Autumn's delights. Enjoy!
|A simple 'hi' is what she might say at the pumpkin patch|
|Layers of colorful leaves make for a beautiful backdrop for our girl.|
|Detail of the pumpkins showing shading and vibrant color.|
|Detail showing our sweet girl by My Besties Digi & Rubber Stamps|
This card is for Brown Sugar Challenge Blog with a theme of 'Anything Goes'. So enjoy and have it; create to your heart's desire..... well.... ANYTHING!
|Challenge #158: Anything Goes|
Isn't she adorable! I hope will provide some inspiration and prompt you to join us at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
- Cut and scored white CS to 4.5" x 6". Set aside.
- Finding my image on the computer and changed her eyes to a very deep green and printed two images out.
- Cut my print slightly smaller then the card base.
- Stamped the leaf background using dark pinks, green, yellow, and rust.
- Sponged the panel with Distress Ink using 'broken china' and 'chipped sapphire' around the top perimeter of the panel.
- Colored the image of the girl as shown using PrismaColor pencils.
- Shaded and drew an outline of the girl to make the image pop just a bit more.
- Punched the bottom of the panel.
- Stamped sentiment then die-cut using a circle stitch die. Set aside
- Die-cut flourishes for the pumpkin patch and attached it to the colored panel.
- Stamped three pumpkin image and colored then shaded using PrismaColor pencils.
- Fussy cut the pumpkins and added them with the flourishes then
- Attached the sentiment with dimensional adhesive.
- Adhered the colored to a maroon panel and the whole design on the card base.
That's a wrap for me!! I am going to bed and get my beauty sleep or just sleep, whatever. Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your day with me.. Please if you'd like to leave a comment that would be great!! It makes my day a bit brighter.. Until next time take care!
All the best,
**You all know the scene when Daisy, Gatsby, and Tom are at the hotel room in NYC and it is so stifling hot they can hardly stand it, yes, Gatsby hot.