|With Halloween on the brain I thought this design|
would be perfect for the witches brew!
|Sentiment was done using Perfect Pearls.|
Embossing powder I think would have been too bright and powerful.
For some reason my camera does not like black cards.. These colors are a lot more vivid in real life... (Updated Pictures with truer color) This past weekend we went camping and had the opportunity to have 'magic' fire.. Well not really magic it is a powder you place in your campfire and it turns all sorts of different colors.. It captivates both kids and adults alike. This is what inspired this card... A bit of magic fire to start the Halloween season..
Color Throwdown: CTD356
- Cut and scored my CS to an A2 size card. Set aside
- Cut black CS the same size as the base.
- Traced the stencil in select places
- Colored and shaded the 'flames' orange and green.
- Taped down the stencil on my black card base.
- Fussy cut each piece of flame and laid it down on the appropraite spot on the stencil.
- Added sentiment using Perfect Pearls.
|The stencil I used for the flames.|
All the best,