For today I have a simple and quick card to share. The Less is More challenge blog has a faboulous sketch challenge with endless possibilities.. So I took one last look at it and the light bulb went off. So here it is..
I had no idea how I was ever going to use this retired SU stamp.. It was free so couldn't say no.. The monochromatic design keeps the busyness of the rulers in check. It would make a great card for someone with a sense of humor; like my husband. I think we will appreciate it..
Less is More: Week 238
- Stamped SU ruler image on white card stock
- Colored the image using a monochromatic color scheme with Mexpy alcohol markers.
- Cut image at an angle per the sketch.
- Traced diagonal line from the image and stamped diagonal sentiment.
- Stamped 'Just Sayin'' once in black and then again with VersaMark Ink and heat set using white embossing powder.
- Colored the white embossed sentiment the same color as a ruler.
That was it.. I think it is a bit snarky and that is why I just love it!! Take all and leave a comment if you'd like..
All the Best,