I want to take some time to thank all of you for your encouragement over the past months. I am still ticking here with my 100th post because of you. Much appreciated.
So before I get 'misty' here is my card.. I hope you like it..
|So easy!! Rubbing VersaMark Ink down a strip of kraft paper|
then heat set with embossing powders.
Sending card to:
Crafty Gals Corner: #24 - Theme Red, White, and Blue
CAS(E) this Sketch: CTS #128
This card was so easy to make.. Most of you probably know I made this but for those who don't here we go!
- Cut and scored my white card base to A2 size.
- Cut gray-brown panel a bit smaller then the base. Added panel to card base.
- Added a dark brown rectangle to the top of the panel.
- Cut my strips of kraft paper.
- Rubbed VersaMark Ink down the strip leaving room on the bottom.
- Added red, white, and pearlescent blue embossing powder to the panels.
- Removed some of the powder on the bottom to get a rougher look then heat set.
- Die cut stars on the strips of embossed panels.
- Added the panels to the card base.
- Stamped sentiment on vellum with VersaMark Ink and heat set with white then added the vellum strip to the card.
So now I am really going to bed!! See you soon and don't forget to leave a comment good, great, or otherwise! Take care all and thanks again for helping me make it to my 100th post!!
All the Best,