For today I am playing along with Sunday Stamps sketch challenge. When I first saw this sketch I immediately thought of a fish bowl. What fun was this to make. Anyway, here is the challenge graphic.
|Playing along with:|
Sunday Stamps #SSC102
|Shaker card with 'fishy' sentiment. Colors are cheerful|
and bright. Perfect for a birthday card.
|Coordinated patterned paper makes|
for an easy color combination.
- Cut and scored my white CS to 4.25" x 5.5". Set aside.
- Cut my blue background to 1/8" smaller then white card base.
- Attached the cheveron patterned paper to blue CS.
- Die cut a hole where the fish tank should be.
- Added clear acetate to the card.
- Attached a piece of craft foam to the back of the blue CS.
- Die cut fishbowl outline using two circle die cuts. Leaving the bottom open for straight cutting later. Attached it to the outline of the fishbowl.
- Flipped the dk blue CS with foam facing up and added coordinated sequins.
- Covered the circle with the fish background paper.
- Added banner and sentiment.
- Adhered the dk blue CS to white card base.
I hope all this makes sense. I am so tired and I have to go to bed but I just wanted to get this in before it closes.. I hope you enjoyed your stay and please don't forget to leave a comment good, great, or otherwise.. Take care everyone and have a great night.
All the best,