For today I am entering a challenge from The Paper Players. The theme is to make a masculine card; and with Fathers Day right around the corner well there is no better time then the present to create a card for the special man in my life. My husband...
|Entering Challenge: #: PP248|
|The peg board was created using kraft paper that I scuffed|
up, grid paper as a guide, and a poker (technical term).
|No wood grain stamping here! Just some Distress Ink sponged on|
kraft paper, and one of their small inks pads dragged
down the card to make the illusion of wood planks
- Cut and scored kraft paper to 4.25" x 5.5" (A2)
- Sponged the base using Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, Tattered Rose Distress Inks.
- Using the small Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad I applied the ink by dragging the pad down the paper to create planks.
- Distressed edges to match.
- Created the peg board using grid paper as a guide then poked the holes through the grid paper and the kraft paper with craft foam underneath.
- Adhered the tool stickers to the pegboard then added brads.
- Mounted pegboard panel on darker brown paper then on black paper.
- Adhered the entire panel to the card.
- Stamped the sentiment twice for a bolder look.
Well that is it for me!! Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment good, great, or otherwise. Take care all and see you soon!
All the best,