I just came back from a cookout and as of right now I am sitting in my living room smelling like campfire. Yuck! Some might say but not me!! The smell brings back so many memories. Camping with the kids, hiking with my husband, and yes, parties around the bonfire in high school. So this brings me back to the (Pin)spirational and TIME OUT challenges for today.
(Pin)spirational Challenge #141
TIME OUT challenges: CASE with your own twist.
Both challenges have a couple of things in common. First the colors and the feeling of that down home spirit. These two just spoke to me and that is what caused me to create this card. Enjoy!
- Cut and scored my red CS to 4"x6"
- Stamped the background with VersaMark ink and then heat set it with black powder. I had to stamp it twice because the stamp didn't fit the entire card.
- Added brown belt drew stitches then added the sentiment 'buckle'.
- Rounded corners of the card.
- Stamped and fussy cut the paisleys embossed with black powder to match the BG. Added dimensional adhesive to the back and adhered to the card.
- Added some rhinestones for some bling and movement.
Well that is it for me tonight. I hope you enjoyed your stay and please don't forget to leave a comment good, great, or otherwise. Thank you for stopping by and we will see y' all very soon!
All the best,