For today I am sending my card to the TIME OUT Challenge. The colors are so happy and cheery who wouldn't want to create a gleeful card. The bold design and color is what inspired me to create my card.
TIME OUT Challenges #30
So this is how I did it:
- Cut and scored my white CS to 4.25” x 5.5” set aside.
- Stamped the background on a separate sheet of paper and heat embossed it white.
- Colored the waves per the inspiration photo keeping the embossed white lines.
- Cut a wave following the embossed line to create two pieces.
- The two wavy images were then adhered to the card base making sure to leave lots of white space.
- Curved my sentiment stamp to match the curve of the wave and stamped
- Added the clear jewels for some sparkle.
That concludes my post. Thank you so much for stopping by today to share some of your busy day with me.. Take care and don’t forget to leave a comment or suggestion.. I would love to hear from you..
All the best,