I usually write my posts ridiculously late at night. So I thought I would try to post in the morning with wide eyes (well wide'ish) and a cup of tea.
For today I have a card that was inspired by DRS Designs color challenge and Just Us Girls photo challenge. The other day I saw a Christmas countdown ticker and it showed something like 123 days til December 25. There is still plenty of time and good times to be had but I know it will go by in a blink of an eye. Well here is my take on the challenges.
|The circles from the correspond with the patterned paper|
in the background.
|Very pretty color combination.|
|Detail showing the watercolor detail of the tree.|
This tree is directed more towards Christmas but it can be used for any season. Color the berries green for spring buds, use fall colors for the circles. I think you will see this tree again in this spring or maybe earlier.
Entering the following Challenges:
- Stamped tree image on heavyweight watercolor paper,
- Colored image using Distress Markers to match both challenge themes.
- Trimmed image and rounded corners.
- Lightly distressed the edges. Set aside.
- Cut and scored vanilla CS to an A2 size card.
- Stamped sentiment on watercolor paper the same size as the card base then added it to the card base and lightly distressed the edges.
- Adhered SU PP to the base then added another strip of SU PP.
- Added tree image to the base.
That is all for me! Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me.. I look forward to your comments good, great or otherwise.. Take care all and have a great day.
All the best,