I have been very busy stamping with 'Indescribable Gift' set by Stampin' Up! that is also the same set from my last post. My last post was monochromatic and very minimal, which in own right is absolutely beautiful. In contrast, the card in this post is full of colors, layers, and texture! The inspiration came from the Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge (HSSCC209).
Hand Stamped Sentiments:
|Color, texture, and layers create a wonderful|
Mothers Day card.
Size: A2- 4.25" x 5.5"
|The flowers, leaves, and vase are consistant with|
the challenge color palette.
- Cut card base and kraft sheet to A2 size. Adhered kraft sheet to card base.
- Inked up my embossing folder then dry embossed to create the mosaic texture with ink inlay. Rounded two of the corners and adhered to the card.
- Die cut the vase then dry embossed it with this embossing folder.
- Stamped sentiment (retired SU) then cut it into a banner shape.
- Stamped the flowers using clear embossing powder and VersaMark Ink then heat set it allowing the brown of the kraft paper to show through.
- Washed the flowers by picking up Memento LUXE ink with my aqua pen then applying it directly to the kraft paper.
- The color was applied using Prismacolor pencils matching the challenge colors exactly.
- Fussy cut around the flowers and loosely adhered to card.
- Adhered the vase using dimensional tape and then sentiment banner underneath.
All the Best,