For today I have a card for The Male Room challenge #08; Their theme: Letters and/or Numbers and the Happy Little Stampers April CAS challenge: stenciling.
By the way I am loving the new look of The Male Room's website and badges!! Who says men don't like color. Anyway, here is my interpretation on the challenges. I hope you like it..
|The stenciled number seem to blend into each other|
when in fact it is nothing more then white space.
|Showing the detail of the card.|
|Blue Hexagon sequins surround the number to|
keep your eye moving around.
Okay, this is how I did it.
- Cut and scored a CS base to 4.25" x 5.5".
- Placed the stencil directly on the card base then sponged using Rich Cocoa by Memento on the lower right and the upper left of the card.
- Sponged edges.
- Stamped Gorgeorus Grunge banner and French Foliage (retired) splotches.
- Stamped the sentiment and die cut then adhered it to the card.
- Die cut the numbers '6' and '5' then placed it on the card.
- Added 3 blue hexagon sequins.
Not very hard but wonderfully effective... Well that is all for me today!! You might see me again tonight! Take care and thank you so much for stopping by.
All the best,